Finding the joy in everyday life can be hard when you’re lacking support and motivation. Everybody has bad days but when life seems to be getting dark, it’s important to consider ways to develop a more positive mindset. Brightening your outlook doesn’t happen overnight but subtle changes to your daily habits can help.
Introducing THE POSITIVE COLLECTION, a brand-new selection of beautifully fragranced soy wax candles, carefully curated to remedy your specific needs. Whether it’s for awakening your senses in the morning, incorporating into your cleaning regime or simply providing ambience, these fragrances are something to look forward to when you’re feeling down.
- ENERGISE - Lime, Mandarin and Basil
- INSPIRE - Red, Poppy & Ginger
- UPLIFT - Mimosa & Mandarin
|Mimosa and Mandarin
Red Poppy and Ginger
Lime, Mandarin and Basil
|Each glass approximately 40 hours
Each glass 92mm high x 80mm diameter
|Each glass 30cl
|Each glass approximately 565g
|Pure soy wax, 8% quality fragrance and wick made with braided paper and cotton
Blended, hand poured and despatched from our factory in Liverpool, UK.
How to get the Best out of your Candle
To ensure the safe and best burn of your candle, follow our guidelines below...
• Burn your candle on a level, fire-resistant surface, away from draughts or any other heat source.
• Keep the wax pool of your candle clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
• Always try to snuff out the flame on your candle, rather than blowing out or using a liquid to extinguish.
• Before re-lighting your candle always trim wick to 5mm and clear any debris.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended.
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Never move your burning candle.
Warning Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects, avoid release to the environment. May cause an allergic skin reaction. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water, if irritation or rash occurs seek medical advice or attention. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local regulation.
Contains See individual fragrance pages.