Keep the kids entertained with their very own Candle Making Kit for Kids, and ignite their inner creativity. Available in the SCENT-sational Strawberries and Cream fragrance, what could be more fun and frivolous than the much-loved aroma of freshly picked strawberries with a generous dollop of lightly-whipped cream?
Northumbrian Candleworks' range of candle making kits are perfect as creative gifts, or for making scented soy candles to enjoy around the home or even to give as personalised presents for loved ones.
Candle making kits for kids!
Our candle making kits have everything you need to create two scented soy candles at home with everyday kitchen items with simple instructions provided. The Kids Candle Making Kit features a fun Strawberries and Cream fragrance so when the the little ones or you make your own candle you can trust that it will have a delightfully enticing aroma.
So much fun and easy to use, each Candle Making Kit comes with pre-printed and illustrated labels, so you can truly personalise each candle, using either the pre-printed labels or get creative and create your own! Perfect for keeping the kids entertained, the Kids Candle Making Kit is fun for the whole family.
Enjoy the quintessentially English fragrance of freshly picked strawberries served with a dollop of whipped cream. Synonymous with Wimbledon, you don't have to be in the Summer/Winter season to enjoy this summery scent.
|Strawberries and Cream
|166mm high x 183mm width x 72mm depth box
|Approximately 432g box holding full kit
• 1 instruction sheet
• 2 candle tins
• 210g bag of natural soy wax
• 15ml bottle of concentrated fragrance
• 2 wick with pre-fixed metal stands
• 5 wooden wick centring sticks
• 2 tin labels
Assembled and despatched from our factory in Liverpool, UK.
How to get the Best out of your Candle
To ensure the safe and best burn of your candle, follow our guidelines below...
• Burn your candle on a level, fire-resistant surface, away from draughts or any other heat source.
• Keep the wax pool of your candle clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
• Always try to snuff out the flame on your candle, rather than blowing out or using a liquid to extinguish.
• Before re-lighting your candle always trim wick to 5mm and clear any debris.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended.
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Never move your burning candle.
* Adult supervision is recommended *
Warning Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects, avoid release to the environment. May cause an allergic skin reaction. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water, if irritation or rash occurs seek medical advice or attention. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local regulation.
Contains Geranyl acetate, Alpha-hexyl cinnamic aldehyde, Iso e super and Ethyl methyl phenyl glycidate.