Busy day? Feeling overwhelmed? Count your breaths slowly as the blissful infusion of crisp sea breeze, rich salty accords and indulgent Amber soothes your mind, soul and body.
Reminiscent of morning walks along the coast, bursts of fresh Sea Salt can open your airways and regulate your breathing. Base notes of warm woody Amber, calms the tired mind clearing away any negative energy or tension in the air. The touch of a gentle flame provides deep inner peace, let burn alongside practising meditation or yoga.
Light a match, sit back and relax!
|Sea Salt and Amber
|Around 40 hours
|92mm high x 80mm diameter
|Pure soy wax, 8% quality fragrance and wick made with braided paper and cotton
Blended, hand poured and despatched from our factory in Liverpool, UK.
How to get the Best out of your Candle
To ensure the safe and best burn of your candle, follow our guidelines below...
• Burn your candle on a level, fire-resistant surface, away from draughts or any other heat source.
• Keep the wax pool of your candle clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
• Always try to snuff out the flame on your candle, rather than blowing out or using a liquid to extinguish.
• Before re-lighting your candle always trim wick to 5mm and clear any debris.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended.
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Never move your burning candle.
Warning Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects, avoid release to the environment. May cause an allergic skin reaction. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water, if irritation or rash occurs seek medical advice or attention. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local regulation.
Contains Benzyl salicylate, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Cedryl acetate, Geraniol, Hexyl salicylate, Linalool and Tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes.