Send someone special the hand-made gift of a scented soy wax candle (or why not keep it as a treat for yourself?). Available in the SCENT-sational Honeysuckle Jasmine fragrance, this Candle Making Kit has the cleanest and most enticing aroma.
Northumbrian Candleworks' range of candle making kits are perfect as creative gifts, or for making scented soy candles to enjoy around the home or even to give as personalised presents for loved ones.
Easy-to-use, creative candle making kits
Our candle making kits have everything you need to create two scented soy candles at home with everyday kitchen items with simple instructions provided. This Candle Making Kit features a wonderfully floral Honeysuckle Jasmine fragrance so when you make your own candle you can trust that it will have a wonderful, enticing aroma.
Easy to use, each Candle Making Kit comes with pre-printed and illustrated labels, so you can truly personalise each candle, using either the illustrated labels or get creative and create your own!
Enjoy this classic combination of scents associated with an English country garden. A fresh and floral scent that is delightfully delicate while fabulously fragrant.
|Dimensions||166mm high x 183mm width x 72mm depth box|
|Weight||Approximately 432g box holding full kit|
• 1 instruction sheet
• 2 candle tins
• 210g bag of natural soy wax
• 15ml bottle of concentrated fragrance
• 2 wick with pre-fixed metal stands
• 5 wooden wick centring sticks
• 2 tin labels
Assembled and despatched from our factory in Liverpool, UK.
How to get the Best out of your Candle
To ensure the safe and best burn of your candle, follow our guidelines below...
• Burn your candle on a level, fire-resistant surface, away from draughts or any other heat source.
• Keep the wax pool of your candle clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
• Always try to snuff out the flame on your candle, rather than blowing out or using a liquid to extinguish.
• Before re-lighting your candle always trim wick to 5mm and clear any debris.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended.
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Never move your burning candle.
* Adult supervision is recommended *
Warning Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects, avoid release to the environment. May cause an allergic skin reaction. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water, if irritation or rash occurs seek medical advice or attention. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local regulation.
Contains (Cinnamaldehyde), Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl cinnamic aldehyde and Benzyl salicylate.