Northumbrian Candleworks - Velvet Woods & Amber - Candle in a Tin
Northumbrian Candleworks - Velvet Woods & Amber - Candle in a Tin with Lid
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Northumbrian Candleworks - Velvet Woods & Amber - Candle in a Tin
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Northumbrian Candleworks - Velvet Woods & Amber - Candle in a Tin with Lid

Velvet Woods & Amber Candle in a Tin

Regular price
£8.33
Sale price
£8.33
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Enjoy the invigorating fragrance of Velvet Woods and Amber, a silky smooth scent combining fresh and woody notes of the forest with the exotic interludes of a warm, musky amber base. This Velvet Woods and Amber tin candle would be an elegant and luxurious addition to your home fragrance.

The Velvet Woods and Amber large candle in a tin really does look as good as it smells and will sit beautifully on any shelf, table or window sill in your home. Or why not give it as a gift to a loved one?

 

Fragrance Velvet Woods and Amber
Burn Time
Approximately 25 hours
Dimensions 55mm high x 80mm diameter
Capacity 25cl
Weight Approximately 220g
Ingredients Pure soy wax, 8% quality fragrance and wick made with braided paper and cotton

 

Blended, hand poured and despatched from our factory in Liverpool, UK.

 


How to get the Best out of your Candle

To ensure the safe and best burn of your candle, follow our guidelines below...

•  Burn your candle on a level, fire-resistant surface, away from draughts or any other heat source.

•  Keep the wax pool of your candle clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.

•  Always try to snuff out the flame on your candle, rather than blowing out or using a liquid to extinguish.

•  Before re-lighting your candle always trim wick to 5mm and clear any debris.

•  Never leave your burning candle unattended.

•  Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.

•  Never move your burning candle.

 

Safety Information

Warning Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects, avoid release to the environment. May cause an allergic skin reaction. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water, if irritation or rash occurs seek medical advice or attention. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local regulation.

Contains Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-acetonaphthone.