Inspired during the uncertainty of lockdowns in 2020, Northumbrian Candleworks worked to further our philosophy of doing good for the world and turned towards ways we can benefit our customers directly. Mindfulness doesn’t always come easy and our brand-new Wellbeing Collection is designed to ensure a pick-me-up where and when you need it, at the light of a match!
Each sub-collection contains a trio of candles, carefully curated to remedy your specific needs and provide the right guidance all in the comfort of your own home.
- The Positive Collection - Invites and encourages radiant optimism with… ENERGISE, INSPIRE & UPLIFT.
- The Relax Collection - Reduces anxieties and self-soothes with… BREATHE, CALM & UNWIND.
- The Sleep Collection - Ensures peaceful nights of restoration with… SLUMBER, DREAM & DRIFT.
It’s time to be kinder to yourself and listen to your body - negativity, stress and lack of sleep can really get in the way of us living our best life! With small changes to your routine and incorporating something as simple (and effective) as lighting an expertly blended fragranced candle, you are guaranteed to feel better prepared to combat daily life with a much healthier and happier mindset.
Not for you? Consider gifting and providing support to a loved one who may be struggling.
Cracked Pepper and Bergamot
Vanilla and Orange
Sea Salt and Amber
Mimosa and Mandarin
Red Poppy and Ginger
Lime, Mandarin and Basil
|Each glass approximately 40 hours
Each glass 92mm high x 80mm diameter
|Each glass 30cl
|Each glass approximately 565g
|Pure soy wax, 8% quality fragrance and wick made with braided paper and cotton
Blended, hand poured and despatched from our factory in Liverpool, UK.
How to get the Best out of your Candle
To ensure the safe and best burn of your candle, follow our guidelines below...
• Burn your candle on a level, fire-resistant surface, away from draughts or any other heat source.
• Keep the wax pool of your candle clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
• Always try to snuff out the flame on your candle, rather than blowing out or using a liquid to extinguish.
• Before re-lighting your candle always trim wick to 5mm and clear any debris.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended.
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Never move your burning candle.
Warning Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects, avoid release to the environment. May cause an allergic skin reaction. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water, if irritation or rash occurs seek medical advice or attention. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local regulation.
Contains See individual fragrance pages.